Dave Eastwood BIO
An introduction to Dave:
- Location: Sleaford, Lincs (Originally from Manchester)
- How did you get involved with angling? I borrowed my older brothers’ bit of tackle lying in the shed and went on my local Rochdale Canal. I caught a perch next to an overflow with his 10ft Shakespeare rod, a perch bobber float and a red maggot!
- Favourite Venues: Docklow Pools in Herefordshire, Lindholme Lakes North Lincs and the River Trent.
- Favourite style of fishing: Paste in the summer for Carp. Stick Float on rivers. “Wag and Mag” during the winter.
- Best match weight: 183lb Lindholme lakes – Benny’s (When the F1 Carp were tiny and like Piranha’s!)
- Biggest Fish: Approx. 50lb Sailfish
- Angling Heroes: Keith Arthur, Bob Nudd & Kim Milsom
- Angling Achievements: Numerous Open/Club match wins. Club Angler of the year finalist. Creator & Host of “Two Pints of Maggots & Packet of hooks – The Fishing podcast. Angling Columnist for Lincolnshire World.
- Targets for 2022: Learning more creative digital content. Continue interviewing Star Name anglers on my podcast and to consistently frame on matches.
- Favourite Teddy Fisher Bait: The eXcite & Rival ranges which I briefed/created with the product team. Roach & Lake Groundbait.
Go to our advocates here.