Barrie Armson BIO
Brand Advocate (Match Fishing)
An introduction to Barrie:
- Location: Langold, Worksop
- How did you get involved with angling? – I started angling When I was 7 – my first fish with my dad was a 3lb Tench from Langold lake. I can remember like it was yesterday!
- Favourite Venues: Langold Lake, Hallcroft Fishery and Ulley Reservoir.
- Favourite style of fishing: Feeder, Paste and fishing shallow.
- Best match weights: 3 hours – 131lb short ferry fishery. 6 hours – 244lb wetland fishery. Best silver weight – 119lb
- Biggest Fish: 19lb 10oz
- Angling Heroes: Jamie Harrison and Steve Ringer
- Angling Achievements:
- Sally Walsh feeder cup winner 2020
- Feeder king finalist 2020
- Elsecar Super series finalist 2020
- Numerous open match wins (natural and commercial venues)
- Aggregate winner in two separate clubs
- Targets for 2021:
- To qualify for the Feeder king final again
- Elsecar super series final again (finished 2nd in 2020 try to go one better)
- Finally, became a better angler keep moving forward.
- Favourite Teddy Fisher Bait: Special Green