3 easy steps
1. READ OUR MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
2. ADD MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT TO BASKET AND PAY (You must be a registered user!)
3. AFTER ALL DON’T FORGET SEND EXTRA DETAILS ON NEWMEMBERS@TEDDYFISHER.CO.UK
Team Teddy Fisher is a group of course and carp fishing enthusiasts, guided by the principle of “CATCH AND RELEASE” across Europe and further education in the UK.
We love being with nature and show respect to fellow anglers. These are the guiding principles if you want to join Team Teddy.
All fish must be treated with respect when taking pictures/videos and our Team Teddy principles are adhered to when sharing on social media.
We ask at least once a month you send a report with a brief description of your latest angling sessions. Provide good quality photos from the venue alongside the TEDDY FISHER logo. e.g. hat, shirt, product, etc. We will then use these for marketing purposes.
PLEASE READ FULL MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT BEFORE JOIN.
As a NEW team member will receive from us a TRIAL PACK worth £60:
- 6 bags of groundbait (6 x 1kg)
- 4 bags of additive (4 x 400g)
- bucket with screw top + sticker + baseball cap
- 20% discount for company products for 12 months
If you are willing to join the TEDDY FISHER TEAM, please complete the form and make a 1-year membership payment of £30 – this includes UK shipping.
After you pay your membership please provide:
- First and last name
- Place of residence
- Facebook/Instagram account
- Write a few sentences about yourself
- Attach a photo (s) with a catch shot
- The groundbaits and additives you wish to use for your Trial Pack
Once newly admitted Team members create an account (if you haven’t made one already) will be informed by email that your membership is approved. You will then receive your 20% discount on all TEDDY FISHER products in the online store https://www.teddyfisher.co.uk.
Team members will receive updates about new products regularly and before anybody else.
Each member of the Team declares that they have read the Regulations and accept its content and agree to the processing of their personal data.